Practical Enlightenment Workshops
Upcoming Workshops ~
Creating Conscious Relationships
With Sherry Petro-Surdel ~ A Certified IMAGO Therapist
- How the Law of Attraction works in relationships.
- Why relationship patterns continue even when it’s not what you want.
- The characteristics of a Higher Consciousness Relationship.
- The elements critical to having healthy relationships.
- A clear understanding of successful communication skills.
- How we heal our childhood wounds through relationships.>> Taking Reservations NOW. Sign up below!
Mindful, Meditation Workshop – The Path to Peace
I am so excited to announce my newest workshop, Mindful, Meditation the Path to Peace. This workshop will open you up to a world of possibilities for a healthy mind, a healthy spirit, a healthy body and a healthy life. From Buddha to The Beatles, people have practiced meditation. So, there must be something to it. From the world of medical research to the world of spiritual practices, all are saying, anxiety, depression and chronic pain can be softened or even eliminated through mindfulness and meditation. A deepened sense of one’s connection with the Infinite is also possible through meditation. Mindfulness is the skill of bringing your attention to intention. Intention is the point where everything becomes clear. Mindfulness is possessing the skill of opening ourselves to reality without judgment, thereby leading us to possibilities of being that could not otherwise be accessed. Attention to intention creates infinite possibilities. In this workshop you will come to understand the physiological components of meditation and the spiritual components that make this ancient practice most relevant in today’s world. You can expect to learn:
- What is mindfulness
- What is meditation
- The many ways to meditate
- Creating you own personal meditation practice
- Using meditation for healing
- An afternoon of meditation experiences
- Using meditation to evolve your spiritual life and so much more
Join our email updates to keep on top of all our upcoming workshops. CLICK HERE to join.
Eliminate Emotional Suffering
“Pain in your life is inevitable, Suffering is NOT.”
- Learn Seven Principles that will eliminate needless emotional suffering in your life
- What would your life be like if you had the keys to transform your beliefs about suffering?
- Imagine having the skills to rise above anything here below
Release, Reclaim, Renew
Goals, Dreams, Direction, Focus, Potential, Abundance, Clarity
- What beliefs are getting in the way of your DREAMS?
- Have you always wanted to do something, but just can’t make it happen?
- Are there recurring patterns in your life you need to change?
- Are you feeling Spiritually, Physically and Emotionally drained?
- Can you imagine life more enjoyable and creative?
Transformation comes only after your mind has been Released of self-limitations. Renewal comes in the form of self-awareness and TRUTH. By Reclaiming who you Really are, your Highest Self produces your Highest Good.
Fulfilling Your Destiny
Where there is a Vision there is Possibility Have you ever asked yourself, why am I here? What brings me JOY?
- All things created begin with a Vision
- This is a day of Purpose in which you Create a VISION BOARD
- Learn practices for Intentional Living
- Using the tools of release, reclaim, renew and developing a support system ensures success
- You will leave with clarity of purpose from this day forward
Forgiveness, Path To Wholeness
Un-forgiveness and ‘grudging’ prevent peace from flowing into and out of you. This workshop will provide:
- A special viewing of the movie The Power of Forgiveness
- The latest research on how forgiveness works
- Experiential and discussion on the journey of forgiveness
- A surprising discovery on the process of forgiveness
- Techniques to forgive others and yourself
Healthy Body – Healthy Mind
- Healthy Body-Healthy MindExperience a day of mental and physical cleansing
- Recognize the mind-body connection to wellness
- Discover your connections to your body
- For every action, there is a reaction
- What do you choose to do next?