“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates LOVE!” – LAO TZU
There are so many ways to show your kindness acts. Here are seven examples and a website to find 102 more ideas.
- Find opportunities to give compliments. It costs nothing, takes no time, and could make someone’s entire day. Don’t just think it. Say it.
- Take five minutes to send postcards to sick children who are fighting serious illnesses and want to receive mail.
- Put a surprise note or sketch in with your spouse’s or kid’s lunch.
- If you’re a business, leverage what you do every day to do good and perform acts of kindness.
- Support our troops by supporting families who have a member deployed. The families are often forgotten. Thank them for their sacrifices. Offer to help them around the house. Babysit. Let them know you recognize their sacrifice and ask how you can help.
- Make a helpful introduction.
- When people are gossiping about someone, be the person to chime in with something nice.
*Blog post ideas from Brad Aronson
** Free Mindfulness Meditation Audio! Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team and receive instant access to a FREE Mindfulness Meditation Audio.