We often slip into believing that happiness is connected with material objects and/or money. This can lead to additional stress in our lives and also to stress on our hearts as we focus more and more on material items and how to secure the material things that we desire.
According to traditional Chinese medicine, the heart is the master of all organs; it is the connection to one’s soul. Take the time to be still and silence your monkey mind. Remember that silent and listen have the same letters. Happiness comes from within. Take time to listen to what your heart is saying.
Mind Body Connection ⬇⬇⬇⬇
- Take three deep breaths and focus on the air coming in and out of your lungs.
- Feel your stomach rise and fall with each breath. Now, focus on your breath feeding life to your heart.
- Capture a positive image of yourself in your mind. Send love and light to your heart with this image in mind.
- Bring to mind an action in which you were very proud of yourself.
- Send this image and thought to your heart. Set quietly for a few moments with pride in your actions. Let a smile come to your face.
- Each day ensure you are including the intuitive information that is being sent from your heart without justification of these messages in your brain. Be in tune with your body.
Our Website, Facebook and Pinterest pages are FILLED with inspiration and empowering resources. Resources you can read, listen, print and purchase. See how inspiring they are:
➡👍 Facebook Photos: https://www.facebook.com/avoiceofreason/photos
➡👍 Facebook Post: https://www.facebook.com/avoiceofreason/posts